FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
How is this different to lash glue?
- U dont have to wait for the glue to dry, and then still having your lashes slide out of the place while it finishes drying
- There is no sloppy mess glue getting into your natural lashes which rip them out when u remove your extra lashes
- Bye bye to crusty glue residue left all over your lashes, which means you can use ur extra lashes more often
Will it stick to my upper eyelid?
But if you like a thicker line or a big wing, you have two options:
- Use your favourite eyeliner to create your look before applying a swipe of the magic magnetic eyeliner over top to apply your lashes onto
- If you use the magic magnetic eyeliner for your entire eyeliner look, after applying your lashes you can dust some translucent powder over the eyeliner areas to avoid it sticking to anything
How do I remove it?
Gently pull off your lashes and u will leave ur natural lashes compleately intact. Pop your extra lashes back in their case to keep them ready for the next time.
The magic magnetic eyeliner can be easily removed with any eye-makeup remover, micellar water and baby oil or a Lid and Lash Cleanser. It is not necessary to scratch, scrub or pick it out of your natural lashes.
To properly take care for your lashes, we recommend cleaning any buildup on your lash band with a cotton swab and makeup remover every third time you wear them.